Vaders uniques

Maybe for vader. He could get a couple uniques.

But it would be sweet if in order to get the unique abilities, you had to complete a challenge.
Maybe doing a story mode od vaders history kind of like we did with the skywalker event.

Could include characters like palpatine and jedi Anakin.

Just some thoughts. Anyone else think this would be a cool way to get Vader some abilities and powered up?

Replies

• Options
    I can hear it now. "Why do we have to jump through hoops to get Vader his due??" "Ds hate is so obvs lolz"

Ds user
  • Options
    Amirite?

but for reals i think it would be an awesome way to make one of the most iconic villians in cinema history become the legendary character that he deserves to be.

Hes hard to star up which is good.

But he needs a rework and id like a reason to work on him again.
  • Options
    Until we get ROTJ Luke, Vader and Palpatine should be the strongest characters in the game. Vader DESTROYED "Commander Luke" on Bespin and he wasn't even trying to kill him. Vader also mowed down Rebels and surviving Jedi with ease. Palp needs a Zeta and Vader needs at least one, maybe two Uniques. It's a shame he can't defeat a Jamaican in a red jumpsuit, a blind guy with a stick, an astromecg droid, and Bespin Luke.
  • Options
    Agreed with starlord.

Its a shame that vader can't take on even one of those characters
  • Options
    Popular topic and i cant agree more... so here my 2 cents.

Unique - Black Armor
    Lord Vader gains 500% defense after using force burst until its cooldown is reset and 400% defense after using culling blade until it's cooldown is reset. Zeta - any jedi or rebel that damages Lord Vader is staggered until vader takes his next turn.
  • Options
    Resurrecting this thread because I had a suggestion for a unique for Vader. His biggest problem is that he is slow. How about a unique that gives him extra speed for every unique debuff that is is present on an enemy.

Then, for the zeta it would be 100% TM and all cooldowns reset if there are x number of debuffs present on an opposing toon or toons. I can only guess at what a good # might be though. Vader can inflict three on his own so 8 might be a good #. It would have to be something that would take a little time to reach. You would absolutely have to pair him with the likes of Palpatine and Tarkin if you wanted to make it work. If used properly then you would have an extremely debuffed enemy and Vader being able to use his force crush followed by the culling blade or even just the latter.

Might be OP for raids though?
  • Options
    Id like the idea where he gets synergy for DOTs. He is an excellent provider of them, and theyve just been getting a weaker and weaker mechanic (outside of raids that is)

Unique: for each enemy with a DOT, increase vaders offence and speed by 5%. Zeta: Vaders offence and defence increase by 10% at the end of vaders turn (max 4), if palpatine is attacked, vader counters.

Id also like an improved basic for this reason. so id add
    If the enemy already has ability block vader stuns for 1 turn. If no debuff is inflicted, Vader gains 30% turnmeter