Nudging Devs about ships again

Hey @CG_Kozispoon - Do you have any updates for us about when the Falcon, Cassian's ship (specifically because they're in platoons for TBs), Tie Reaper, and Kylo's shuttle will be farmable?
I know you said ships has kinda taken a back seat to getting TB's rolling, but can we get this next on the old to do list?
Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    I'm pretty sure they made Cassian's ship farmable in TB store. I definitely would like some sort of way to get the Falcon, kylo's shuttle, etc though.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure they made Cassian's ship farmable in TB store. I definitely would like some sort of way to get the Falcon, kylo's shuttle, etc though.

^True... but G12 > ships for most people I imagine.
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

Your original point still stands though. Those ships, especially the falcon have been behind a paywall and awful drop rates since the inception of ships.
  • Options
    Command Shuttle looking far too awesome to be all greyed out T_T
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »

Your original point still stands though. Those ships, especially the falcon have been behind a paywall and awful drop rates since the inception of ships.

And when u open a pack and see those 5 falcon shards, you cry and mourn the loss of a possible 5 other useful ship shards.