Join TOP 25 Guild and Galatic Power

JJBagger
331 posts Member
edited September 2017
IMG_1003.jpg
Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild!!
Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.
https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/
We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!
http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/
Must be ranked 1-50 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters consisting of 25-30+ g11 toons. You will need 2 million or higher Galatic Power. Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
Contact directly by discord please.
Discord Info (Case sensitive)
SyracuseJedis#2581 (Cap SJ)
JJBagger#6271 (Cap JJB)
Post edited by JJBagger on

Replies

• Options
    On pace for 9 stars today! Looking for top players to join us after this TB!

Over 2mm GP, top 20 arena, CHS, CLS, come a top group!
  • Options
    Looking for 2-3 players. Start the next TB off with a strong guild!
  • Options
    Top 8 through stage 3! 3 stars on on stages. Apply now
    IMG_1006.jpg
  • Options
    Looking to add 2-3 strong accounts for the next TB! If your guild doesn't have the fire power we do. 20 ROLO shards. Help us push for 40+ next week!
  • Options
    Looking to add 2-3 strong accounts for the next TB! If your guild doesn't have the fire power we do. 20 ROLO shards. Help us push for 40+ next week!
  • Options

Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild!!
    Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.
    We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!
    Must be ranked 1-50 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters consisting of 25-30+ g11 toons. You will need 2 million or higher Galatic Power. Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    JJBagger#6271 (Cap JJB)
  • Options
  • Options
    Looking to add 2-3 strong accounts for the next TB! If your guild doesn't have the fire power we do. 20 ROLO shards. We will get 41+ next week....Jump on board...
  • Options
    24 hours til moving day! 2-3 spots open and planning now!
  • Options
    Looking to add 2-3 strong accounts for the next TB! If your guild doesn't have the fire power we do. 20 ROLO shards. We will get 41+ next week....Jump on board...
  • Options

JJBagger#6271 (Cap JJB)
  • Options
    Looking for 2 players to push us over to 41 stars the next TB. Over 2mm in GP, 30 g11 and top 20 arena rank!

Please reach out on discord at SyracuseJedis#2581 or line at Jedisofsyracuse
  • Options
    Top 50 guild that will get 41+ Stars next time needs 2 players
This discussion has been closed.