With My Roster What Would You Build?

Silva
15 posts Member
edited February 2016
Waddup peeps, so now that i got your attention i actually need ur help with my team.please :)

i spended like 60 Euros so far and got pretty lucky i guess.(got droid pack,dooku,ben,rey)

i have :
sid 5*
lumi 5*
GS 5*
rey 4*
dooku 4*

this is my arena team right now im lvl 53 and actually very happy because i can snipe into the top 5 everyday even tho we got some big spenders on my young server.( little bit more than 2 weeks)

then i also have:
Old Ben 4*
Poe 3*
QGJ 2*
Hk47 4* /IG 88 /86 3*
torkin4*
eeth koth 3*

so i know,rey gonna be a long way, but i wanna work on her, in the next week im gonna unlock her 2nd farm spot and im willing to pay 100 crystals to refresh them.

Im gonna 7* sid and GS because they are just great and easy to farm. and probably Lumi too except someone tells me to put Poggle or phasma straight into my team because it would work out so well.

i love dooku for stunning the out of jedis,and with the recent changes i think he will be better and better, and actiually even tho in my theam there are no usual synergies, the one i ahve is probably speed-kills. and he will be farmable later in cantina battles.

so my thoughts were, to cut lumi for poe and ahve this faceroll 4 speed dps and 1 speed tank combo,but with the update and that big discussion im not sure anymore.

antoher factor is i would love to stay competetive,but i know as a small p2p palyer (wanna invest like 25 euros a week) i have to use my recourses wisley.

so with my roster what would u build? go after QGJ or Poe ? ( farm phasma or poggle next? )

i could see QGJ , GS, Sid, Dooku, Rey

maybe a sick phasma assist ,supportign attack team or just speed+ poggle.

very appreciated.
thanks.

silva
Post edited by WillowStar on

Replies

• Options
    the only thing I would do is out dooku in the leader role. The weakness of Rey and dooku is that they're easy to kill so throw in the evade bonus and things become more challenging for the other guy.

The only character I would swap lumi for would be barris if you ever get her. I know everybody praises speed and offense but having a good healer will save your team more often than not. Imagine a match where I hit dooku hard and leave him on his last breath. Then it's your healers turn....
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think offence is the best defense.. no one wins in 5 min by defending... get toons that are tanky and deal damage not glass heroes.. and Rey is hard to farm.. so if you want to be the weakest part of you team cuz she's hard to farm.. it's your loss.
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Options
    Smh
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Post edited by WillowStar on