Why aren't they Jedis

Im not as familiar with the lore as many of you, so can someone explain why characters like Ashoka tano fulcram and captain Luke don't have Jedi tags?? I mean they are carrying lightsabers!

Replies

• Options
    Luke isn't yet a Jedi at the time, and that version of Ahsoka Tano left the Jedi order (I believe, haven't seen rebels so could be wrong)
  • Options
    It's because at the point in their stories that these charachters represent they were not Jedi. Ashoka at this point had become disillusioned and abandoned her training. While Commander Luke had not yet completed his. Therefore they are not Jedi as of yet.
  • Options
    There not jedi though... there beliefs dont align with the jedi code.

And saying that because they have lightsabers there jedi is as logical as saying me saying that because you have a bantha suit you wear to cosplay, you are a bantha.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    There not jedi though... there beliefs dont align with the jedi code.

And saying that because they have lightsabers there jedi is as logical as saying me saying that because you have a bantha suit you wear to cosplay, you are a bantha.

I do have a bantha suit and I am a bantha
  • Options
    Ahsoka tano left the Jedi order but still has the force and lightsaber skills so she uses them.you can watch the clone wars series to learn about part of the lore and see why she left the Jedi order.

As for luke in this form luke knows so little about the force and just gotten anakins lightsaber thats why commander luke uses a blaster too but in game only lightsaber
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback.