TB battle bug

I was going through one of the missions and on the 2nd wave I had no attack options with Biggs. I tried to put it on auto so he would attack and nothing. Was forced to do exit out of the game and now I cannot use those characters again and only got credit for completing one phase.

Replies

• Options
    I had the same issue except on the third wave. Also happened with Biggs.
  • Halcyon29
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I had the same bug today (well after the 2 hour wait time, wherever that came from) with CLS. I was in Wave 6 of a combat mission and easily had the battle beat when the game locked up and I could access nothing except chat (ironically). I was even unable to access the Setting menu to Forfeit and at least get credit for 5 waves. Instead, I had to force close the app and have received 0 Territory Points for a run I had easily beaten.

toOH53E.png?1
    (Edited to include screenshot)
  • Options
    Same problem on the ROLO mission.oivDSRx.jpg
  • Options
    My hang was on a Lenovo A10 tablet
  • Options
    Has anyone gotten an answer or any kind of response about this? I just had my second issue today with another combat mission. Not only am I getting screwed now with this, but my whole guild is suffering because I fail to get ANY CREDIT for the entire combat mission. My issue occurred on an Apple iPad Mini 2 running current iOS and both times that it has completely frozen have been during CLS turn.

If it is something that I am doing incorrectly or need to update in order to prevent this from happening, I'd love to know so I can stop begging forgiveness from guildmates for punting what should have been an easy 329k TP.
  • Options
    I had the same problem; I was using Kanan Jarrus in phase 2 of a combat mission; the buttons appeared but I could not press them. I am also having problems with the forums; the "vote up" and "vote down" buttons are missing.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug for further investigation. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines