Major Unintended Bug/Loophole In TB

Okayyyyy guys I'm currently stuck in a never ending combat battle on the 3rd phase of TB on, I believe, the middle battle field. My last toon standing is Kanan and he's facing 2 Snowtrooper ops, Kanan constantly regains protection & health from his specials & the orbital bombardment. The snowtroopers then stealth/heal themselves...creating a never ending battle.

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    As soon as I can figure out how to upload a pic I will upload it.

jRVMjKr.jpg
  • Options
    Lmaooooooooooii I'm sorry man but that's hilarious....... also why are you using Kanan to begin with??? Who else was with him?
  • Options
    I would probably laugh my *** off right now too if it wasn't happening to me smh. I was running a Jedi team with: QGJ (L), Aayla, Kanan, Mace & Ashoka.
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    i'm in the same loop

7frL08R.png

Snowtrooper Ops heals 37k every 3-4 turns and GK can't dish out as much in those turns. GK heals 20% of his HP every turn which SO is nowhere close enough to dent.

So we both are basically unable to kill each other and its never ending.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    i'm in the same loop

7frL08R.png

Snowtrooper Ops heals 37k every 3-4 turns and GK can't dish out as much in those turns. GK heals 20% of his HP every turn which SO is nowhere close enough to dent.

So we both are basically unable to kill each other and its never ending.

Exactly!

A guildie of mine had the same problem running Chirrut as well...hope they get this fixed :/
  • Options
    I don't think it's a bug. You basically lost. Time to quit my friend
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ender22 wrote: »
    I don't think it's a bug. You basically lost. Time to quit my friend
    Yeah I ended up retreating. Its not a bug. Its WAI, its good that we get the past 5 rounds worth of points. There is nothing to fix.
  • Options
    Yeah, makes it so players of all levels can contribute. Pretty cool
  • Options
    ENPIsMI.png
    Same here, but after some minutes I won ^_^
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Lmao I glad you guys at least got the points. That being said I'm laughing at the different setups that put you in that situation because now I know what would have happen to my clones if they would have been killed and only Fives would be standing
  • Options
    Did you try filling out the platoon in bottom territory? :wink: