Galactic War Store

Can we get gear put in there or the ally points back? It doesn't have to be high end gear either. There are plenty of lower end gear that is a pain to collect. Mk 5 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype is just an example. I currently have 69.6K GW Shards with nothing to use them on...

Replies

• RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    +1 if ally points a wider variety of Bronzium Rewards.

Or a wider variety of ships in GW.

Also GW is getting way out of hand. Would be nice to have a shot at beating it every once in a while instead of praying I can get past node 6!!!
  • Options
    Use them in your maxed characters for shard shop currency
  • Options
    +1 if ally points a wider variety of Bronzium Rewards.

Or a wider variety of ships in GW.

Also GW is getting way out of hand. Would be nice to have a shot at beating it every once in a while instead of praying I can get past node 6!!!

Devs want you to do more pay to win... I know how you feel though.... I spent 12 months unable to beat node 11. Then finally got baze g11 and no problem.... so it's pretty unfair if you don't have x rooster. I've spent much time complaining on this and telling the devs they did it wrong but they don't really seem to care how many months I strugggled with it because it's supposed to be hard and your not supposed to win every day... well... I'm fine with beating it once or twice a week but not being able to beat it at all for a full year.... makes me stabby....
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.