Emperor Demise Event

501stCT
7 posts Member
edited September 2017
Hi everyone, new to the forums. Been farming Rebels for a bit now and I was wondering where the event went?

Replies

• Options
    All of these legendary character events are on a rotating schedule. They are not constantly available and cycle through in order of appearance.

It'll be some months still before the Emperor comes back. Next up is Thrawn.
  • Options
    Sinari wrote: »
    All of these legendary character events are on a rotating schedule. They are not constantly available and cycle through in order of appearance.

It'll be some months still before the Emperor comes back. Next up is Thrawn.

Not talking about that, it was scheduled for around 2 weeks from now and then TB pops up and it disappears. Any knowedgle on that?

• Options
    Well Thrawn is still next, and if it was listed as a planned event and disappeared then it's been rescheduled. I can't see the event anymore, so I wouldn't know if it's come up on the event list.
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Shame on me. I assumed Thrawn was next, and I eat my foot for it. Based on R2 just being the most recent.

Emperor's Demise is scheduled for September 14th. You can find this information on the event calendar, found under the game updates forum.
  • Options
    Shame on me. I assumed Thrawn was next, and I eat my foot for it. Based on R2 just being the most recent.

Emperor's Demise is scheduled for September 14th. You can find this information on the event calendar, found under the game updates forum.

Thank you sir!

• Options
    Not a problem! Sorry about the initial misinformation; I was just wrong.
  • Options
    Well Thrawn is still next, and if it was listed as a planned event and disappeared then it's been rescheduled. I can't see the event anymore, so I wouldn't know if it's come up on the event list.

You realize r2 and thrawn aren't likely in that rotation right? They just came out. R2 only came back for CLS