Are credits too hard to get?

MegaRainbow
56 posts Member
edited February 2016
Republic credits? Republic credits are no good out here.. They want something a little more REAL. Didn't you know SWGOH is run by Watto?

With the removal of the Keycard battles the price of credits has gone through the roof! Sure they gave us credit challenge but the payout rate for this is purely unjust. Yes Keycard battles were expensive for energy but they payout was at least decent if you spent the whole day's worth of energy on them you could easily come up with 1,909,600. Now if you spend a days worth of energy the *best* you can make is 911,400 and that's using all the energy of the day and bonus energy and five refreshes.

I know that to some people 50 energy was too steep price but at least the payoff then was decent. People will stop playing this game if they can't level up or star their players that they want.

We need a better way to make credits in game this "improvement" is so poorly put together there is no way anybody will be able to start new teams or try our "Star Wars dream teams."
With new content frequently added there is no way we can keep up with the cost of raising a new team comp if we want that new hero. Then heaven forbid that team doesn't work out like we thought it would and we have to start all over again with this consistently worsening uphill battle for credits.

I know people that have spent over $2,000 USD on this APP and they have since quit because even they admit the game is getting to be too hard to do anything with anymore. I too pay to play this game, though no where near as much and have had to consider if it is even worth it lately. What's the point in spending real money on a game to support it and keep it going if they don't support the player?
Give back a little more to your loyal players guys. If people that have that kind of money to throw at an app are starting to quit playing then how are the rest of us normal players going to be able to afford it?

Revert the keycard payout to what it was before. Or just cut the payout/energy cost in halves, not into less than a quarter like you have done. Even better double the amount of credits we receive through missions. We are only getting 650 at level 7 now anyways. Point is: Credits are too hard to come by and too valuable to the core of the game for them to become this hard to obtain.

Help us @EA_Jesse, you're our only hope.

Are credits too hard to get? 37 votes

No, credits are the least of my problems.
16%
MilkNuddersHBu3NojedydarknessQleakAchillesleete 6 votes
Yes, credits need to become more available.
83%
ZarAziRheendalviandiangeloDeathSSlayerTerminexaliaemccif16ThomasLyleLianaraLordOfTheChinKibCrokadorfnDrexnawr2steve2OrrimaarrkoPiffGuruObi1_master1FirstOrder66Nefferion 31 votes

Replies

• Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I know that a lot of ppl are always out of credits, but somehow it wasn't a problem for me yet. I'm lvl64, I have never done the keycard battles (or the new equivalent) and I can't remember ever having less then 1kk credits. 4.xx at the moment. I guess it's because I don't keep all my chars at max lvl all the time. My main chars usually are 2-3 lvls below my level, my B-sqad chars are 4-5 lvls below.
    Maybe I will encounter those problems soon as I come closer to the lvl cap, but right now I'm more worried about training droids (even though I often buy those from shipments) then about credits.
  • Options
    This is a big issue totally agreed please ea fix this
  • Options
    Well for me neither, I am always around 800k and 1m... Just maxing out only my main characters and keeping my other characters around 4-5 levels below my level.
  • Options
    Yes the new credit challenge is insulting. Lower the credit cost of leveling or greatly improve the event.
    Hodor
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    11 Mio and nothing i can do with it ... didnt even joined trainings and/or credits event once.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I guess it also depends on how lucky you are in GW.
  • Options
    It says a chance at 3× but if never seen it only 8400 even if I got the 3× that's still **** it's like there trying to make us quit if u guys don't have any trouble keeping credit then you must not be promoting your troops right n or lvl up your team on point please fix before u run us all out of the game
  • Options
    Where else could we post to complain to EA about this doubt they read this
  • Options
    Alexadhauz wrote: »
    Well for me neither, I am always around 800k and 1m... Just maxing out only my main characters and keeping my other characters around 4-5 levels below my level.

• Options
    My issue is with droids, I can be at 10M credits while empty of training droids, so credits ain't an issue for me yet
  • Options
    I miss the Mining droids, and the 'sell' function. I recently got the shards to promote Darth Sidious to level 7 but lacked the 1m credits required...a solution to my credit drought has been to spend my crystals on credits instead of chromium cards. And I was lucky with my GW match-ups today. I guess this kind of resource management should be expected.
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    I know that a lot of ppl are always out of credits, but somehow it wasn't a problem for me yet. I'm lvl64, I have never done the keycard battles (or the new equivalent) and I can't remember ever having less then 1kk credits. 4.xx at the moment. I guess it's because I don't keep all my chars at max lvl all the time. My main chars usually are 2-3 lvls below my level, my B-sqad chars are 4-5 lvls below.
    Maybe I will encounter those problems soon as I come closer to the lvl cap, but right now I'm more worried about training droids (even though I often buy those from shipments) then about credits.

Credit costs get exponentially higher levels 65 through 70. It will only get worse with level cap going to 90. Currently costs well over 2mil to bring someone from lvl 1 to 70. I'm guessing 5 to 6 million to go from 1 to 90.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    How many credits do you have?
    I have 18M but I see a lot of posts on this