Arena insanity

I have fought 2 different battles in arena today. They both were a kenobi lead with zeta barris and r2. The kenobi and barris were immortal. They healed to full no matter what I did to them. Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• Options
    It's very irksome but yes get used to it as it will be the new meta
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You're dealing with the backlash from zBarris. You need to kill her first to turn her zeta off, which heals 20% max hp for each critical hit suffered; or rather it stops working when she dies, regardless of order.
  • Options
    It's the perfect counter to Crit teams aka rebels. With cls dominating the arena right now, Zariss just heals whoever gets critically hit. And on a full rebel team it's hard not to critically hit the Zariss team. It's very frustrating indeed. I find that stuns help a lot :)
  • Options
    I found special damage on bariss worked, maybe because the crit chance was lower idk, but my basics were healing her.
  • Options
    A Nihilus lead will annihilate eventually, and his Sith team will never crit, therefore the GK/Zarriss team won't heal like that.
  • Options
    This^
    I mean I run a DN lead team in area and I'm not that good just because I'm trying to get some of my other toon much better for TB but it's the same idea
  • Options
    Yikes okay i will gear up my dn. Thx everyone
  • Options
    If GK is there i tend to hit whichever toon gets crit immunity first. I m running CLS r2 fulcrum GK and ezra. Its annoying but still doable.
  • Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    If GK is there i tend to hit whichever toon gets crit immunity first. I m running CLS r2 fulcrum GK and ezra. Its annoying but still doable.

Yes. Crit immunity should really have a red icon when you are running zarriss lead. Funny that the combo is so powerful in spite of GK's anti-buff.
  • Options
    Swordd wrote: »
    Flamethrow wrote: »

Yes. Crit immunity should really have a red icon when you are running zarriss lead. Funny that the combo is so powerful in spite of GK's anti-buff.

It's mostly effective defensively. GK lead brings more defense but the character doesn't synergize well with Bariss. Crit.immunity kills the combo, just dispell GK taunt and finish anyone with this buff on.
    One needs utility though, a GK/Solo/Leia team won't help much. Ezra and Baze do.

Or just bring Cassian and his buff/heal immunity. But Nihilus along with his health down zeta or Thrawn fracture are definitely the key here, as always.