So Omegas are now harder to get than zetas?

I've been in need of a single omega material for a little while now (zeta #7 NEEDS to go on Bariss), and I've been trying to bide my time and let them come to me. But in the last few days I've actually pushed for it. 9 cantina refreshes (Battle 8G), 3 GW Node12s, 6 Ability Challenges later and not a single omega.

I mean, come on! What's up with that?

Replies

• Options
    Buy them with crystals, or finish your dailies.
  • Options
    I mean I have like 50 of them because of dailys, GW, cantina, and the challenge three days a week
  • Options
    Playing this game (religiously) for 20 months. Can't remember the last time I didn't complete dailies.

Guess I just need to chalk it down to horrid rng. If no one else has noticed a similar pattern, that is.
  • Options
    Daily and fleet shop
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    Username_1 wrote: »
    Playing this game (religiously) for 20 months. Can't remember the last time I didn't complete dailies.

Guess I just need to chalk it down to horrid rng. If no one else has noticed a similar pattern, that is.

If you haven't missed a daily then how are you missing omegas? You get one just for completing them.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    They're far easy to obtain than Zetas and you get them from more than one place!
  • Options
    well I guess I'm just needing 1 today and have been getting them from dailies at least. My initial phrasing may have been slightly misleading in that regard. But zero from maybe 90-100 cantina battles?? Whatever about the GW and Challenges, that's just obscene. Never tried farming them from cantina before and don't think I ever will again
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Omegas may as well have a zero drop-rate on cantina nodes. Don't waste cantina energy trying to farm them. Use your cantina energy on character shards, and mods. They do show up on occasion for completing Galactic War, and in the ability mats challenge for both ships, and the other one.
  • Options
    You get one every day after about five minutes of effort. You can start a battle and retreat and still get credit towards your daily tasks. Getting an omega every day is just about guaranteed if you put in the bare minimum amount of effort and don't even win your battles.
  • Options
    The pak for 599 gems gives 3-10 omegas... considering i had been doing 1 or maybe 2 refreshes on the bi-monthly omega event...its a dang good deal.