Let Us Sell Our Gear For The Love Of God!

Seriously we have thousands of useless gear that we're never gonna use and we will never have any use for! Let us sell for something like better gear, credits, crystals, fleet shipment currency, ANYTHING!!! You had it in the game before and took it out for some reason?? And what was that reason??? To screw us over? Add it back to the game

Replies

• Options
    I don't understand this need for people do sell everything... just let it pile up it's not doing you any harm having it and you might need it one day.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Donate your useless gear! Can you ebay/craigslist useless things in real life? NO! Thank you EA for taking out this feature because I was selling my useful gear by accident! This is by far the best change you have made to date. Mad props.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    just out of curiosity; how long have you been playing and how much credits you reckon you'll get for all your excess gear combined if brought back the sell gear option?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    There was feature back then, but it was removed, for reason, prices would not be reasonable, like 5 credits for 1 piece, then forums would be piled up with threads like : " ooh I sold carbanati by mistake, can a dev help pliz" vice versa, you can get credits easily nowdays and 1k gear pieces is not doing any harm to your inventory, plus there are billion other things devs need to worry about and "selling vendor" is the last thing.

Ops like, ooh I have nothing to whine about, hmmm... Whaddabout
  • Options
    I think some sort of gear shard shop would be better. You have to have X pieces of gear in order to convert it into a shop currency
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.
  • Options
    Or, perhaps 100 = 1 level II, 100 level II = 1 level III, etc...
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Better idea, let us use it. Even the newest parts for g12 require something like MK5 Stun Gun. I mean fine, I am farming the cuffs and guns from the fleet store, I am currently sitting on around 4 or 5 cuffs(collecting them for GK right now) but still.. cuffs, guns and holos, carbs are needed by waaaaay too many characters. At this point, I don't even think that Raid Gear is as hard to obtain as those 4 pieces. There was time when I would spend fleet and guild currency on just 2 parts of a furnace. Right now I've got 7 full furnaces and yes, 1 or 2 characters do require them, but they also either require a gun or a cuff. What's the point of this other purple challenge gear? Almost no characters require it.