Allies not appearing

Hi
I have 35/35 allies but over the last week or so I only ever see a handful of them appearing as choices at the start of missions. Is this a bug or am i doing something thick?

I know I deleted some allies to bring new ones in. Is it possible that the game is somehow not recognising the new ones?

Is anyone else finding this?

Thx for the help

Replies

• Options
    Yep. There are several threads about this in the bug section. Most of the time the issue is showing up on DS hard missions. Not sure why this hasn't been corrected yet
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yeah so the problem is for LS/DS missions allies wont show up if that hero is already in your squad. Lots and lots of people are/were running Phasma as their leader, so that was my problem. Go to a mission you can beat with autoplay and remove heroes your allies use as leaders and swap them out.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    wrote:
    Go to a mission you can beat with autoplay and remove heroes your allies use as leaders and swap them out.
    Actually, this DOES work now. Don't sim, you actually have to fight the battle. But allies will show up after this. Thanks Randall
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I always wondered about this. I have 15 or so allies but when I do challenges and stuff I only get 1 or 2 choices from my allies list. Is this normal?
  • Options
    Thx for the replies.
    Only done for Les so far but did seem to work.
  • Options
    Sorry meant 'ls' not 'les'