Question about Raid han vs raid han in arena.

So I just fought against someone with a raid han (both of us zeta) his speed was 191 mine has 218 but he "shot first".

I had wedge lead, he had CLS lead. From my understanding unless I'm blind, CLS adds no speed on his leader skill.

Thanks for any reply in advance

Replies

• Options
    It's a coin flip, doesn't matter the speed, both Hans will shoot first. As that's impossible, it's up to luck, 50/50
  • Options
    God that's so lame, I hate coin flips.
    It's a coin flip, doesn't matter the speed, both Hans will shoot first. As that's impossible, it's up to luck, 50/50

• Options
    Haha. A fun mechanic. The way it works is just giving Han 100% TM. So unless they alter 100% TM to calculate for which toon has the higher speed, it will always be random. I see it in GW sometimes, where one of my toons has 100% TM at the start of the match, and will go before Raid Han.
  • Options
    Yep. They really should have made him immune to stuns on the opening turn. This way it wouldn't matter who goes first, because 1 Han couldnt stun the other anyways.
  • Options
    I like this idea since it seems everyone in my top 20 uses him so it's basically a coin flip through all these matches.
    Yep. They really should have made him immune to stuns on the opening turn. This way it wouldn't matter who goes first, because 1 Han couldnt stun the other anyways.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

unless AI han goes first and targets han. Making han immune to stuns from first shot would turn a possible advantage into a possible disadvantage. Specially if AI han gets double countered.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yes it's coin flip.. i've read it.. already discuss somewhere with dev respond.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Already been answered but I'll put it this way. 100%tm is still 100%tm, regardless of speed..
    Soooo, yes, coin flip
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

unless AI han goes first and targets han. Making han immune to stuns from first shot would turn a possible advantage into a possible disadvantage. Specially if AI han gets double countered.

Then make it so the AI doesn't target Han.