remove chalenge gear from raids

EDRider
33 posts Member
edited September 2017
It is very simple, remove chalenge gear from raids, it is realy frustrating when i get from raid one or even 2 gears that i have over 2000 in stock and none of what i actualy need or have at low stock.

remove chalenge gear from raids 9 votes

yes
100%
BarcidByakuyaharryheckDAXExarTheKunJosephikingJermunjiHskull55EDRiderAleSahnDroh_1979 9 votes
no
0%

Replies

• Options
    yes
    Please
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    yes
    I'm sure you've heard this complaint many times. And I'll echo it mostly; I don't mind at all getting challenge gear that I need. But I had another #1 HAAT finish tonight, and came back to find that my reward was three sets of challenge gear that I haven't needed since shortly after they first became available in challenges, and 70 MK IV Holos that I already had 240 of, and require me to get another set of stun cuffs to use anyway.

Here's the thing. I haven't complained about this game because it's so good. I've played it since early on and it basically never crashes, it's well balanced, got a lot of features, is endlessly replayable, and is just a great collecting game. Of course it's had its problems, but far fewer than most games do, especially one that's this complex.

That's why it's so odd to encounter this problem, because it's not just frustrating, it just doesn't make sense as a game design decision. Why would you want players to go through the time required to do well in a raid and then get angry at their rewards? You want people to feel good about what they get; even if they don't get a lot, they should feel like they advanced their team in exchange for the work they put in. If you can explain it to me, I'm all ears.

What would be ideal is for you to eliminate the redundant and frustrating gear, and then give players a choice of, say, two items per slot of gear they win. That would be much more fun for players and still keep rewards fairly random. But hey, I'll settle for just the first part.