Yoda

Is he worth the Farm or should I give up now because farming shards feels currently impossible ? I dont wanna farm jedi (They're terrible) for yoda to be terrible. Need an honest opinion from someone who has yoda

Replies

• Options
    I have him 7* G8. I think he's awesome. But I seem to be in the minority.
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    I have him 7* G8. I think he's awesome. But I seem to be in the minority.

Haha dont wanna be a mule but you also have him as your picture there might be a general bias since im guessing your a fan of his ? but anyways I like yoda in the films, I just dont want him to suxk when I get him. I guess ill get him for collection purposes
  • Options
    Nah. My opinion is based solely on usage and the current team make ups on my server.
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    Nah. My opinion is based solely on usage and the current team make ups on my server.

Okay I hear ya, i probably wont be getting him this event since my jedi arent ready, im about to go back to farming my main squad get them to 7 stars then go back to farming jedi to maintain my place in the arenas

• Options
    Keep in mind you need more than the shards. All your jedi must have max gears, max moves upgraded, max level max everything then youll have about a 1/500 chance of beating yoda, if you have a specific jedi lineup that is otherwise not even a maxed out team will work. Yup its that outrageously hard, if i knew itd be this insane i wouldnt of bothered farming jedi at all
  • Options
    I have been enjoying going against him the arena as he is more stun fodder for dooku, squishy, and lasts 1-2 rounds. After Sid and phasma AOE, he does this AOE attack where dooku and/or ren just destroy him.
  • Options
    Keep in mind you need more than the shards. All your jedi must have max gears, max moves upgraded, max level max everything then youll have about a 1/500 chance of beating yoda, if you have a specific jedi lineup that is otherwise not even a maxed out team will work. Yup its that outrageously hard, if i knew itd be this insane i wouldnt of bothered farming jedi at all

This is not true. I beat him with two Jedi at level 66 and 67, not in full gear and I didn't have Barriss. I also didn't face him with a bugged Anakin or Barriss.

The key is to not buff yourself aka Yoda, heal smartly, have a leader with damage avoidance and have a little RNG on your side.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net