"Remove Zeta"

Personally I would love it if there was some sort of "remove zeta" option in order to be able to re-allocate them to another character...

Of course the expense would have to be substantial... and maybe even a time restraint on the action.... like you can only remove one zeta in a 7 day period.

Im certain many people would love to be able to move zetas from previous characters that have lost significance due to any number of reasons... or maybe you just bought a zeta by mistake and are now stuck with it (it happens)

Regardless I feel like it would allow for a lot of people to truly realize whatever new team or project they are working on without the painfully slow chore of obtaining the *many* more zetas to complete their team...

The constant addition of characters that utilize zetas coupled with the power creep and new characters/ abilities that make older characters obsolete is becoming more and more of an "impossible to keep up with" curve... looking at 7-10 zetas for a high end team to be realized is a daunting task

It would perhaps give whales some advantage (depending on the cost)... but that's a given anyway for how this game functions... I don't see it being particularly "game breaking" or anything that would be so terrible as to offset the convenience of having this option.

It's an idea at least... any feedback is welcome

Replies

• Options
    Well, I'm not for that. It's a strategy thing. Sometimes we get it wrong. just get another zeta. If we allow them to be removed, then rich people can move them all over whenever they want.
  • Options
    This is a good idea not everyone has the resources to just buy as they go I would like to see a rebirth or convert option. So you can use the characters you want more effectively
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If this were implemented I would never buy another zeta again as I could rotate all the ones I currently have(8 or 9). It's like gear. Be sure it goes on the toon you want. Yes there are a few zetas I would take back but live and learn. While I'm not saying that this is a horrible idea, I just don't ever see it happening.