Wave 3 ships Boba

crzydroid
7301 posts Moderator
In the ship combat mission of phase 6, Boba's special ability does not start on cooldown.

WAI?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    This happened again today. Boba was able to use his sonic grenade right away.

Would be nice to get an acknowledgement of if this is WAI because he's a boss, or some kind of bug.
  • Options
    I've noticed that in any ship battle, the cooldown starts when the battle starts, not when the ship is deployed. For example, Boba's ship has a 3 turn cooldown on his Seismic Charge ability, but if he is deployed as a reinforcement at a time that coincides with what would be his fourth turn (or later), he is able to use Seismic Charge right away. Since it works the same way with every other ship, I assume it's WAI.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've noticed that in any ship battle, the cooldown starts when the battle starts, not when the ship is deployed. For example, Boba's ship has a 3 turn cooldown on his Seismic Charge ability, but if he is deployed as a reinforcement at a time that coincides with what would be his fourth turn (or later), he is able to use Seismic Charge right away. Since it works the same way with every other ship, I assume it's WAI.

That sounds along the lines of the TIE reaper bug. This is maybe a huge bug with how reinforcements were integrated into the existing system. An uncalled reinforcement is not an active unit and should not gain tm or have any uniques in effect. This does not bode well for any potential future ship missions with multiple encounters.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I believe all these event ships have their own kits , the tfp definitely has less Dodge
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe all these event ships have their own kits , the tfp definitely has less Dodge

But is that because it's low level/stars?
  • Options
    It's definitely nothing like I'm used to in the ship arena. It shows as 7 stars 75. But who knows the "pilot" they put in it.

I just assumed it was WAI since the TM cooldowns work in ship arena (when you see slave 1 reinforce in arena it's always on cooldown).