Devs please acknowledge missing TB rewards

I would appreciate a respone to the missing TB rewards. I submitted a ticket as advised in another thread and the response was asking me what Territoy Battles is. Not very helpful.

Replies

• Options
    You, along with others, have posted this as being a problem on these forums.

They know... sit tight and be patient.
  • Options
    Count me in the unfortunate crew who is missing both ROLO and special currency rewards from TB. Others in my guild are reporting the same issue
  • Options

Was there a point to this you added nothing of value.

• IgneoMorte
    253 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    i like cheeze
    Cheeze is goodzies
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    JediMath wrote: »

Was there a point to this you added nothing of value.

I think the point is patience - call "Patience" like Anakin Skywalker as R2 will be along in a few moments and release the ray shields...I mean - give out your rewards.

But it sounds more like a "fingers crossed" type scenario to me.
  • Options

Have they acknowledged it? I agree that it's been posted just haven't seen a response. The only reason I reposted it, was because I got an email from EA directing me to report said problem here on the forums.
  • Options
    As I said in the other thread, the email they replied to me acknowledged it was a known issue and to please be patient while they fix it