Multi Attacker team

zophos1
15 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi
I'm quite a newbie compare to you all experience so I would like to ask for your suggestion
I'm thinking of forming a multi attack team with stun.
1. Phasma(L)
2. Dooku (stun Jedi, stun skill, Multi attack)
3. Kylo ( Counter Atk, FO)
4. Old daka (Stun, revive)
5. FOTP (Not sure since he's too squishy)

What I'm questioning are
1. Does the second attack from Dooku or FOTP proc the Phasma's assist fire leader skill?
2. Does the counter attack from Dooku and Kylo proc the Phasma's assist fire leader skill?

Also, Please feel free to critic my team.
I will definitely listen to your opinion
Cheers.

.P.s. I have had a very bad luck on farming GS that's why I run to Kylo and FOTP, lol,

Edit 1: How about Asajj Ventress, She has about 35% stun. and lot of useful skill
Post edited by zophos1 on

Replies

• Shenzor
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dooku can proc an assist with bonus attack, but I've never seen him nor Kylo proc from a counter. I do use them in my team for arena, for about 2 months now

If I were you id use Geo Soldier or maybe even QGJ instead of FOTP, however saying that given he is FO he'd proc a lot more often than Ge/QGJ but he is more squishy.

There really is nothing better though than seeing your Geo call in dooku assist and for him to call in another ally plus his bonus attack, especially on a jedi :p
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Team looks solid. You know FOTP is a pain in the butt to farm, yeah?

Yes the Dooku attack can cause an additional proc. Assist characters such as GS and QGJ can as well, so i'd give those guys another look.

If you're f2p, getting Dooku and FOTP will take you a very long time, so I'd consider some alternative characters for the interim.

The only thing that is bad about your team is the lack of speed. Your matches will be heavily dependent on RNG (I.e. Does Dooku / Daka get their stuns off and a revive? Does FOTP or Daka get called in for extra assists and cause additional stuns). If not, FOTP will be dead before he gets to attack and you'll be in a bit of trouble
  • Options
    @ Shenzor
    Yeahhh, That sound good. It gave me smile feeling inside when I saw sth like that, lol
    About GS, may be I should really farm him, before that time, i will use my 3*

@l3end3r
    You don't know who you talking to!, I'm one of the worst luck on RNG, :s
    But it give me some excitement between stun/no stun, assist/ no assist.
    That's why I like it.

Cheers for your all comment