I Club Baby Whales: Currently Ranked 136 with 36* on TB Looking for up to 2 more.

OdinOakenshield
306 posts Member
edited September 2017
I Club Baby Whale, elite mainly F2P guild is looking to add up to 2 more members to our guild for the next run at Territory battles. We are finished at 136 on the star leader board at 36 stars and will improve on this next round. Do you have what it takes to join our ranks and help us push towards 40 stars?

We have easy rules to mostly promote fair play and more fun. We raid mainly at 4pm est with 24hr tap periods to make sure everyone gets rewards. We raid Rancor 3-4 times a week and Tank 2-3 times a week. It is a main US based guild but do have European, Australian and members from other countries as well.
I Club Baby Whales is looking for solid members.
I Club Baby Whales has an active Discord Community and has been a guild since day 1 of guilds with many original members.
We look for people who will get their 600 tickets every day
We require a swgoh.gg account
New for TB:
1.5M GP minimum 1.8M preferred.
CLS, 5* HRSoldier and 6* HRScout or actively farming and getting close. as well as activily farming CHolo.
If you want to help us dominate TB, have Discord, and meet the roster qualifications PM me here or send me a message on Discord at OdinOakenshield#1056 along with your swgoh.gg account link
https://swgoh.gg/g/341/i-club-baby-whale/
warclub2.jpg
Post edited by OdinOakenshield on

Replies