Vote to make the Credit Heist every 7 days

Iliftalot
20 posts Member
edited September 2017
Since the training droids are every 7 to 8 days we should make credit heist every 7th day. Please vote now to send a message to the game makers, so they know how you feel.
Post edited by Iliftalot on

Vote to make the Credit Heist every 7 days 20 votes

Yes on ever Tuesday please
75% 15 votes
No
25% 5 votes

Replies

• Options
    why Tuesday?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Why would you vote no? Because the Training Droids event always happens on a Monday so let's make the Credit Heist on a Tuesday, in that way it is consistent every seven days.
  • Options
    Iliftalot wrote: »
    Why would you vote no? Because the Training Droids event always happens on a Monday so let's make the Credit Heist on a Tuesday, in that way it is consistent every seven days.

i actually havent voted, and no training droids doesnt always happen on Monday. It happens every 6-12 days like Credit Heist
  • Options
    Well training droids of been happening every seven days were stranded on a Monday so therefore it would be nice to have both of them consistently every seven days so we can count on it. We need to let our voices be heard because as this game is growing with new characters it will be extremely hard to do any type of event even if you're paying $100 a month for gear and leveling them up it will still take you a long time to get all of your factions up to speed to play the all the event. I paid $100 a month and I've been playing it for a year and I love this game so much but it gets frustrating after a while when you can't play certain events. And I know there's going to be a lot more characters in the future because of movies both the Last Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi Han Solo or any type of Star Wars TV shows, there's going to be a lot more characters so we need as much credit as we possibly can get every week to improve and to be able to play all the events. Besides Star Wars battlefront two coming out I love this game so much that my wife complains that I spent too much time on it but now she's hooked. I beg the people who develop this game that we need consistent droid training and quite a heist every week so that way we can grow our characters and be able to play all the events and have a fun time doing it.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    But why Tuesday? why not Friday or Thursday or Wednesday?
  • Options
    Ok what day do you want?
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    There already is a bounty hunter challenge for credits multiple times a week.

they could up the rewards for that and then make the credit heist more credits but once a month making it more "special"

If you're just wanting more credits, why insist on the credit heist being 7 days instead of 6-12 days? Why not every day? Why not just get credits in your inbox? Why is weekly better besides getting more credits?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Iliftalot wrote: »
    Ok what day do you want?

Thursday or Friday. To give you something to look forward for, if the two events are Monday and Tuesday then that's 5 days of nothing inbetween
  • Options

Those challenges are at most is 100,000.
    For the amount we have to pay for 7 star characters , ships and these new battles, credit heists are a necessary evil. Credits have been dwindled down in almost every daily activity and event.
    7 days instead of every day is the logical better shot of being approved.
    There already is a bounty hunter challenge for credits multiple times a week.

they could up the rewards for that and then make the credit heist more credits but once a month making it more "special"

If you're just wanting more credits, why insist on the credit heist being 7 days instead of 6-12 days? Why not every day? Why not just get credits in your inbox? Why is weekly better besides getting more credits?