Ship Challenges AI

Did the AI for the the fleet Commander challenges get fixed or something? I've done 40+ attempts at the Akbar challenge today and they have called in reinforcement every time. I really need this so I can do the fleet TB battle today.

Replies

• Options
    I tried for months and could not beat it, using all sorts of teams, even started farming Phoenix ships. Until last week...

I found the way to win is to play defense.
    I started with 5's, ahsoka, jc, rex, and sarge. Biggs wedge and ghost in reserves.
    The trick is heal! Recover protection and health every chance possible.
    Defeat opponents ahsoka first, and then jc. Then slowly work on rex and then clones as heal heal heal.
  • Options
    It took me 3 hours, but I beat it today.

Here's how:
    Main 5: Plo, Ahsoka, JC, Biggs, Wedge.
    Back up: Ghost, Phantom, Bistan

Target:
    Kill Ahsoka first
    Save Rex for last (if possible)
  • Options
    Only ships I have eligible are Biggs, Wedge, JC, Ahsoka, Ghost, and Phantom. I guess I need to just farm more ships. I could beat it if they would just stop calling in reinforcements.
  • Options
    I beat it today - took 4 attempts. first 2 got to a 1v1 situation. 3rd they blew my wedge away without a move so retreated and 4th time ended up with a 5v1 so couldnt lose. Agree with above. where possible heal heal heal.
    I had only 6 ships. Wedge, Biggs, 5's, jedi cons, tano and resistance pilot (reserve). Defeat there tano first, then jc, then rex and then clones as mentioned above. I was lucky on last attempt as they did only 2 reinforcements - 1 being a jedi cons and the other clones. Been trying casually for last few weeks and didnt ever get as close as i did today.