Zeta priority poll

Napoli
544 posts Member
edited September 2017
Your arena teams consists of CLS, Han Solo, Leia, R2D2 and Old Ben. You have a zeta on CLS's Binds All Things, both zetas on R2, and the zeta on Han Solo.

Who do you zeta next?

Zeta priority poll 31 votes

CLS - Learn Control
22%
EnkiNapoliJ7LukeJermunjiTheyeti77f13cFierceRevan 7 votes
CLS - Leader (Learn Control)
12%
Zombie961cifixRiffinatorLoSDan 4 votes
Leia
16%
K_G0slingReven85DarthApokSharkMilkkDarthWing_Duck 5 votes
Old Ben - Devoted Protector
19%
Big_BossPlatzmanGreenBoldtDrazz127CuninhoStarkKhosa 6 votes
Old Ben - If You Strike Me Down
6%
DRVDashRendarTdf 2 votes
No one. Your team stinks.
22%
TooLUltimateZeusJerBearryDarthNekrosusho1spicynachosupreme1CT_5503 7 votes

Replies

• Options
    CLS - Learn Control
    Correction: CLS - Leader should read "CLS - Leader (Rebel Maneuvers)
  • Options
    Zeta Zariss
  • Options
    CLS - Learn Control
    Zeta Zariss

She is part of the one team I just cannot take down... Great choice for "None of the Above"
  • Options
    Thought Luke's leader was something else, and I can't change my answer to switch Ben for Scarif finder
  • Options
    CLS - Learn Control
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Thought Luke's leader was something else, and I can't change my answer to switch Ben for Scarif finder

Tell me more about switching for Pathfinder
  • Options
    Napoli wrote: »

You keep the tuaunter. But get a countering tank, who gives the whole team; 15% meter on basic, speed up when he dies with a buff. Which everyone except Luke can give him, no zeta requirements, but if you give Luke's leader his zeta his AoE had a chance to inflict offense down, which, best casenario give the whole team 25% meter, AND with G12 is now #4 in health and #5 in protection, compared to Ben's placements at 73 and 39 (assuming I counted right)
  • Options
    CLS - Learn Control

You keep the tuaunter. But get a countering tank, who gives the whole team; 15% meter on basic, speed up when he dies with a buff. Which everyone except Luke can give him, no zeta requirements, but if you give Luke's leader his zeta his AoE had a chance to inflict offense down, which, best casenario give the whole team 25% meter, AND with G12 is now #4 in health and #5 in protection, compared to Ben's placements at 73 and 39 (assuming I counted right)

Old Ben will counter under CLS lead but it only inflicts evasion down. His death bonuses are pretty substantial as well as his early TM removal and buff block.

I like the thought of a hefty protection boost with Pathfinder but worry about his speed and think I'd need the CLS leader zeta to make his taunt worth it.

The basic TM gain may be enough for me to swing to Pathfinder. I've only got him at G9 right now though.
  • Options
    Old Ben will counter under CLS lead but it only inflicts evasion down. His death bonuses are pretty substantial as well as his early TM removal and buff block. I like the thought of a hefty protection boost with Pathfinder but worry about his speed and think I'd need the CLS leader zeta to make his taunt worth it. The basic TM gain may be enough for me to swing to Pathfinder. I've only got him at G9 right now though.
    Yes they'll both counter, but when pathfinder does so he'll bump the whole team instead of potency up. The death boost is substantial but you'd be relying on his death, where as with Pathfinder as long as he's buffed he can potentially die multiple times granting the team speed up each time. The ability block is a downside but you have Luke, Han, and R2 stunning to help make up for that. Pathfinder is actually faster than Ben by three points, and the leader zeta is just a bonus, even without he's still throwing offense down, and hey. This is a poll on who to zeta, so maybe do Luke's leader while swapping the tanks (once the gear is good enough)
  • Options
    CLS - Learn Control
    Old Ben will counter under CLS lead but it only inflicts evasion down. His death bonuses are pretty substantial as well as his early TM removal and buff block. I like the thought of a hefty protection boost with Pathfinder but worry about his speed and think I'd need the CLS leader zeta to make his taunt worth it. The basic TM gain may be enough for me to swing to Pathfinder. I've only got him at G9 right now though.
    Yes they'll both counter, but when pathfinder does so he'll bump the whole team instead of potency up. The death boost is substantial but you'd be relying on his death, where as with Pathfinder as long as he's buffed he can potentially die multiple times granting the team speed up each time. The ability block is a downside but you have Luke, Han, and R2 stunning to help make up for that. Pathfinder is actually faster than Ben by three points, and the leader zeta is just a bonus, even without he's still throwing offense down, and hey. This is a poll on who to zeta, so maybe do Luke's leader while swapping the tanks (once the gear is good enough)

My gear on Pathfinder just isn't high enough for speed. I just switched around some mods though to really try him out and got a boost of another 65 speed or so. The second battle went easier than it would with Old Ben.

As it relates to this poll then, maxing the tank strategy would likely be what you are saying - zeta his lead and just take the advantage when facing Tenacity Up squads.
  • Options
    Good stuff @Zombie961 you've made a very compeling case for SRP.
  • Options
    CLS - Learn Control
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Good stuff @Zombie961 you've made a very compeling case for SRP.

There may be an argument for his AoE against CLS teams as well if you view it as total health instead of living or dying. On the full Rebel team he comes back at 80-100% health (I'm not sure if he counts as one of the Rebels), so if you launch AoE and they take him out, it basically just equals losing protection. In the meantime, you boost speed of the team. And if it happens against Tenacity Up with a Luke Lead zeta, that should be a 25% instant TM gain for the whole team after which a speed up bonus is applied.