24 posts Member
edited September 2017
Will this team be beatable in under 5 minutes:

GK lead
zBarriss
Zzold ben
Hermit Yoda
z5555's

With all these toons properly modded everyone except stealth Yoda will recoup at least 8k hp on a crit.

Yoda and Barris both trigger squad attacks. 3 tanks with taunt worth over 360k total damage absorption.

Physical armor absorption with GK should put most toons in the 40-50 percent range.

Retribution + lots of foresight dodges + 50 offense on 4 toons...

Thoughts? What would you use to beat this build?

Replies

• Options
    Would use nightsisters, because that squad does no damage.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    On defense it sounds great. Darth nihilus could help deal with it, though.
  • Options
    Have you heard of our Lord of Hunger, Darth Nihilus?
  • Options
    Yeah I could see nihilus maybe dropping 1 or two toons if lucky in a 5 minute window, but this is a beat the clock defense build.
  • Options
    Would be probably tedious on offense, beatable with Nihilus on defense without much threat (probably could just auto, because no way this team under AI focuses and kills one of my toons), but this is still not real problem. You would probably switch one for one top damager toon to utilize those asist attacks (CLS, ATF, even JKA when "trained" by hermit).
    Real problem is that Hermit Yoda will be available in a very long time. (2 months in fast guild when you ignore G12 in shop and only buy Yoda).
    And where will META be in 2 months?
  • Options
    Apart from DN lead siths, an Empire team with DN will make short work of this team. Once someone is annihilated, no amount of healing will save you from death mark.
  • Options
    I would take out old Ben and add either Ezra or Anakin you should have a big damage dealer even putting in R2Z2 will be good
  • Options
    Resistance squads eat Kenobi/Zarriss squads up. You don't even need great mods.
  • Options
    I would use Nihilus against that team, confident that there's not enough damage being done against me. Just kill them off, one by one.
  • Options
    Dn has permanently prevented any timeout teams ever becoming anything
  • Options
    Thrawn can fracture GK and then widdle down whoever they want, because they'll have crit immunity and can't heal.
  • Options
    3 mins on auto.
  • Options
    Nihilus and Thrawn prevent this kind of team from lasting too long. Nothing is unbeatable because of this two guys.

And GK/Bariss mechanics are totally worthless against a Nihilus lead Sith team anyway. It would only make Siths viable again and do you really want that ?

Plus not using R2 in such team is so...1980's !
  • Options
    you can actually not really run another tank besides gk in barriss team as gk will give this tank cricial hit immunity which will result in a quick death for the tank. he doesnt give it to himself. so it would be much more effective to include more support.

gk, barriss, hy, dn, r2 is probably way better on defense
  • Options
    Tarkin lead DN Thrawn GK DT would make that a walk in the park