Ventress Sun committed casual NAAT, 16* TB recruiting

Ventress Sun is recruiting for HPIT and NAAT guild. We are a committed casual guild with a knowledgeable group of players that are willing to give friendly advice. We are looking for daily players that can get their 600, but we understand that everyone has a real life which comes first. We are an easy going group that likes to joke around and have fun. We do require members to use discord for basic communication at least. Ideally we would like level 85 with around 600k gp and 2 HAAT ready teams but we are happy to work with developing players.

We are based in MDT (-6) and currently run raids at 600am MDT/800pm EDT, 1100am MDT/100pm EDT, and 800pm MDT/1000pm EDT . If you want to join a friendly community that wants to help each other succeed then Ventress Sun is the place for you. If you would like to join our community send me a pm or come on over to our recruitment Discord https://discord.gg/7qdZTBR

If you need any assistance with discord just let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.