Is it possible to level up 5 of these Jedis to 6*?

Before end of the Jedi training event?
Luminara is already at 6, if yes, who should I focus on?
pjvt4RK.jpg

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Level 66 btw
  • Options
    not unless you want to go crazy spending crystals to refresh nodes and energy. you might get QGJ and JC before the event expires.
  • Options
    not unless you want to go crazy spending crystals to refresh nodes and energy. you might get QGJ and JC before the event expires.
    Yes QGJ and JC are within reach, the challenge is between Barriss, Mace and Anakin
  • Options
    Mace is the easiest of the ones you have left, but Koth is probably the easier than Anakin or Barris at this point depending on your daily arena ranking. If you're shooting for 7* though (since this event will be back) I'd focus on Barris instead of Koth.
  • Options
    BlueDemon wrote: »
    Mace is the easiest of the ones you have left, but Koth is probably the easier than Anakin or Barris at this point depending on your daily arena ranking. If you're shooting for 7* though (since this event will be back) I'd focus on Barris instead of Koth.
    Thanks but I don't even have Koth let alone to level him up
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    Yes QGJ and JC are within reach, the challenge is between Barriss, Mace and Anakin

Out of those three I'd say Barriss is the easiest to farm to 6* before the Yoda event ends. You can farm her in both Cantina and Hard Mode.
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    Options
    Go with Bariss than Mace. This will also get your QGJ up with cantina Shipments. Also if the shard gods are being nice make sure to hit up anakin in ls/DS battles
  • Options
    I don't think you will make it unless you spend money for cantina refreshes. Both Barriss and Mace in cantina will be cutting it close but from what I heard Barriss is essential for 7*.
  • Options
    You've gotten that far in the game & you don't know how long it takes you to level up? Come on, hahaha...
  • Options
    Yup I'm still at level 66 so didn't open Barriss cantina yet
  • Options
    You've gotten that far in the game & you don't know how long it takes you to level up? Come on, hahaha...
    Pretty sure wasn't racing to get to this level before, so yes I need an opinion