New Chewie and Han deserve Resistance tag

Cyrus_Ren
133 posts Member
edited September 2017
Title :-)

Replies

• Options
    Why? They were with the resistance for no more than a couple of hours.
  • Options
    I agree as Resistance needs the boost but I'd be fairly happy if just Chewie had the tag as sadly Han's involvement with the Resistance was short lived.
  • Options
    Which new chewie you talk about?
  • Options
    Maybe they join the Resistance at the end of TFA, but this is the version of them before TFA. Hopefully we'll get their weird ugly cargo ship for fleet battles.
  • Options
    Galaxy of heroes 2019
    5 version of chewbie
    4x luke
    8xhan solo
    28474 rebels...
    And then, rebel rework,because they are weak...
  • Options
    vlado wrote: »
    Galaxy of heroes 2019
    5 version of chewbie
    4x luke
    8xhan solo
    28474 rebels...
    And then, rebel rework,because they are weak...

The new Chan are Scoundrels not Rebels.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh54K16aB_A&feature=youtu.be

For those who haven't seen one of the vids out there.
  • Options
    Great, more OP light side toons.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    I guess they can be OP but with only the scoundrel tag...they are not nearly as valuable. Boba and Lando lead in starting/mid tier arenas but I doubt it will overcome any of the existing metas.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Maybe they join the Resistance at the end of TFA, but this is the version of them before TFA. Hopefully we'll get their weird ugly cargo ship for fleet battles.

Ugh, then we wont get a resistance Chewie. They should have just given him rebel and resistance tags. We dont need like 5 different ones.

Han I'm fine just being a scoundrel.
  • Options
    Believe me, you dont want having 30 resistance at the end...
    They are like rebels, they are everywhere.
    We will ge enough of them.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm really happy with seeing this Duo their kits are very nice and I am glad to see characters from the new Star Wars Trilogy. Hopefully we see a lot more of First Order and Resistance characters coming out now.
  • Options
    If video/showcase first release to utube instead in official forum, i believe they will be marquee event. Hope i'm wrong :flushed:
  • Options
    Old Han and Chewie deserve the resistance tag as much as Old Ben deserves the rebel tag