My 7* mostly team is not working out after months of grinding!, HALP!!

Been playing the game for about 4 months and have finally just put up my mostly 7* team and im being knocked back a lot and i cant even stay competitive in the top 200 since the speed changes!. Previously was wandering about 50-80 ranking before the meta changes.

My team consists of,

7* Sidious - Lead
7* Lumi
7* Geo
7* Luke
5* Qui Gon

What the heck am i doing wrong?.

I cant seem to defeat anyone after i get under 200 they all have mostly adjusted top the new meta and the speed changes and im left with a bunch of slack wits for my line up ?.

Please help me build a solid synergy guys ?.

Cheers.
Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.

Replies

• Options
    If you use Sid lead with assist toons like GS and QGJ, you need then other high dps toon like FOTP Leia or rey, they will synergize well with Sid lead.

Luke isn't that greet in arena
  • Options
    Star up QGJ a little. You have a bunch of really squishy toons there. All except GS have less than 11K HP. Which is really bad in this current meta. I'd consider getting tougher toons like Savage (can crit for 7K now after changes) and Kylo Ren.
  • Options
    I would change your leader to QGJ, inmediatly. And will think about replacing Sidious as soon as possible too.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Consider moving QGJ to lead. This will speed up QGJ and Lumi considerably, maybe even allowing them to hit before the other team.
  • Options
    You dont have any high health characters. Drop luke, he is not powerful enough to matter. My qui gon is at 5* and i dont see a use for him in my team.
    I use phasma (L) lumi, poggle, ig86, poe. I always get top 50 and usually top 20, sometimes top 10 and rank 1 once before.
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    You dont have any high health characters. Drop luke, he is not powerful enough to matter. My qui gon is at 5* and i dont see a use for him in my team.
    I use phasma (L) lumi, poggle, ig86, poe. I always get top 50 and usually top 20, sometimes top 10 and rank 1 once before.

And little synergy
  • Options
    I dumped Lumi at some point too.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I would change your leader to QGJ, inmediatly. And will think about replacing Sidious as soon as possible too.

This^^^^^^ I think you will be shocked at the outcome. Also.... Drop lumi for any of the following
    Poggle
    Poe
    Dooku
    Daka
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think your missing a support character or tanky attacker like Ren. Sry to hear you haven't had the best of luck

Luke is probably the weak point of the team. Maybe pick up Poggle for him?
  • Options
    What do you think about changing Luke for Trooper Solo? On the one hand, your cannons are going to live longer and, on the other, due to his turn meter changes you are not going to lose dps even throwing off one of your damager dealers. Anyway, you need not less than 6* Han, so it's time consuming.
    May be you have some other characters 5-6* available to promote them in the nearest future to think of synergy with them?