Your best pull from the Bronze Packs ?

Prev13
So im FTP.....been working hard on getting MY Dooku to 4*, Only needed 6 more shards, and can only do the three hard missions on each side as I havint got far enough in the cantina missions.

So....yesterday.....I do all 6 missions and yup...not one single dooku shard lol

Seen I had a free bronze pack awaiting me...opened it and what do I get ????

25 Dooku shards !!!! I was stoked :)

Whats your best pull ??

Replies

• Options
    Grand Mof Tarkin 4*
  • Options
    Nice !!
  • Options
    Ewok scout smh
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    URoRRuR'R'R 4*
    Fodder for the AGI challenge and GW.
  • Options
    GZ dude!!! I got daka last month :)
  • Options
    4* Boba, Barriss and Poggle. All of which were great pulls for me, Boba was my arena leader for the first 3 weeks and helped me get top 20 every day, Poggle is now my arena leader who helps me get 1st every day and Barriss is the hero who helps me complete GW every day.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Daka, UrorruR'R'R, Ima Gun Di, Kit Fisto, Lobot twice, several Royal Guard, Biggs, Jedi Knight Guardian and Ewok Elder plus enough Snowtrooper drops to get him to 5*.

Edit: forgot I also got a Barriss drop that converted to 32 shards.
    Post edited by Jabberwocky on
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I got Old Daka twice, Boba Fett, that is probably my best from Bronzium
  • Options
    4* Poggle

Just opened my best chrome though. I've only spent about $50 now since I just spenthought $10 but I got Kit Fisto shards that got him to a 3 star, 2 sets of leia shards that unlocked her for me, and kylo ren. I already had 60 shards for kylo so now I'm 5 away from having him a 5 star.
  • tune
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Daka, UrorruR'R'R, Ima Gun Di, Kit Fisto, Lobot twice, several Royal Guard, Biggs, Jedi Knight Guardian and Ewok Elder plus enough Snowtrooper drops to get him to 5*.

Hmmm...kit? thought he was cromium exclusive?
  • Options
    4* Boba Fett and 2* Ahsoka Tano (after I already farmed her though).
  • Options
    Bronze has been kind to me.

55, Bobba, Plo, Mace, savage... And a bunch of Ewoks.
  • Options
    Datcha, ashoka, teebo
  • Options
    Mace is the only one I remember, but got a couple other good cards
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Mk 1 Comlink
  • Options
    Snowtrooper and Royal Guard. :/
  • Options
    4* Mace Windu & 4* Boba Fett
  • Options
    Ashoka and teebo were my pulls. Playing for 2 months now. Im a bit disapointed im so waiting for the great big pull
  • Options
    Been playing since sometime in December. Have pulled a Cad Bane and a Teebo. Both just sit there. Got my Cad up to 4 stars thanks to the january daily but he still sucks.

Every time I open a card I am praying to RNGesus for Ima or Bariss. No such luck as of yet. I'll keep ya posted.
  • Options
    How are peeps pulling cromium exclusive toons in the bronze packs. Are they mistaken, or is that a glitch or something? Hmmmmm
  • Options
    Got boba last month
    Poggle a couples weeks ago
    and Barris today...
    Suck that i wont make it in time for yoda. Got 15/65 but im at lvl 68 cant farm her intensively in cantina yet :neutral:
  • Options
    Ewok scout!
  • Options
    Just Boba 4* I've played since open. I saved 42K worth and took me 1 hour opening just pressed open/skip entire time and only got shards.
    I got Tebo like a month back too
  • Options
    Might have got my Kit in an early Chromium card?
    It was back in December so I can't be 100% sure but I thought it was a Bronzium, I deleted the screen cap the other day to make room on my phone and it was a single drop and I only ever did that twice on Chromium and one for sure was a Leia.
    He's still at 2* and unless he becomes farmable, that's where he'll stay.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Not that I'm complaining but for the grind for yoda I had unlocked mace windu. Not 10 shards into 5* I unlocked him via bronzium, so sadly it was a matter of a day that I lost 80 shards down to 32 shards. But It made getting mace to 5* easier. And I got yoda at least.
  • Options
    Got a lot of jc and royal guard and chewy, 4* poggle, 4*. Fives, but that was last december and january
  • Options
    I got a fives that's the best. Everyone has been 2* or lower
  • Options
    Ewok elder :'(
  • Options
    No real amazing pull for me. Best one was 1* IG-86...
  • Options
    I got Barriss in a Bronzium. I got tons of useless garbage characters, so she's the only one that stands out. At that point I'd already leveled/geared and starred up to 7* both Lumi and JC, so she got benched in a hurry.