What happened to triangle mods???

Dropped 12 refreshes on pulling health mods in the last 4 days and pulled about 85 mods at 16 cantina energy a piece. Not a single triangle mod of any sort...what is going on??? Anyone else notice a triangle mod shortage?

I thought it was a 1/6 probability to pull each shape? Although the left sided mods seem to drop more frequently than right sided mods.

Replies

• Options
    Not so easy.. u will overstock that worthless left side mods :expressionless:
  • Options
    If you're going to spend crystals for mods, I suggest you spend them refreshing the mod shop, hoping to get good mods for credits. 100 crystals for one cantina energy refresh would be 7 mod shop refreshes
  • Options
    If you're going to spend crystals for mods, I suggest you spend them refreshing the mod shop, hoping to get good mods for credits. 100 crystals for one cantina energy refresh would be 7 mod shop refreshes

Missing out on currency and ab. Mats too ?
  • Options
    Yeah I've stayed away from mod shop refreshes. Overall considering currency and ability mats and ecp when lvl cap increases it's still a better value.

The mod shop is totally overpriced imo. Who is gonna spend 2k crystals on a single mod? I'll drop the 2.5m on a mod on very rare occasion when I have extra credit. But that's rare with all the higher priority activities and investments you can make to improve galactic power.
  • Options
    I wonder if a mod pack sales event correlates with a change in normal mod drop rates...

Should changes in drop rates be disclosed in patch notes?
  • Options
    5 star or really any Triangle and arrow mods are almost non existent. It's like a way to get us to waste more energy and crystals.
  • Options
    The triangle mods all disappeared into the Bermuda Mod Triangle.
  • Options
    There is not an even chance for each shape, the left side appears more frequently. For me, triangles have always been the lowest drop rate.