TB upgrading + lucky credit heist = training droid shortage (really!)

The net result of upgrading the levels of my toons after a lucky (15 mill) credit heist (plus earlier upgrading over the past few weeks):

Screenshot_2017-09-07-19-12-531.png

Bring on the next training droid heist!

(I really didn't think I'd ever say that!) :)

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i might have to bookmark this thread to reference later on ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Hasn't happened to me since i'm level 85, and probably a long time before that XD
  • Options
    Training droid crunch is real. It seems so impossible and out of this world for most but the complaints have been growing.
  • Options
    Wish I could give some away. I'm still at over 60k training droids.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Man, I trained every single character up to level 50, and I'm still sitting on 150k training droids. Too bad you can't donate training droids to people.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Man, I trained every single character up to level 50, and I'm still sitting on 150k training droids. Too bad you can't donate training droids to people.

Level 53 gear 7 :)
  • Options
    I now have 111 toons at level 85. The 15 toons not at level 85 are level 70 or above (except for the han in the pic above who is stuck at level 65 for lack of droids).

When you concentrate on levelling up toons the training droids do run out quickly!
  • Options
    So you leveled up almost every toon in the game to 85 and are complaining about running out of training droids? I wonder what could have caused you to run out...
  • Options
    You are not buying and leveling enough mods if you are running out of droids
  • Options
    I've spent 100M credits in the past 10 days. Went from 1.6M GP to 2.1M GP. I still have 77K one star, 62K two star, 24K three star, 2400 four star, 1965 five star and 1200 six star training droids. I took every toon to level 53 min and have every toon unlocked (most 7*) except for ROLO & Hoda. Oh and Nightsister Acolyte lol. My problem is low level gear now. I'm having to farm green gear when I have tons of purple gear. I personally think, especially with TB, that it's time for a new level on all the challenges (add cuffs/stun guns, etc...) and one more tier on the credit heist. Because no one has time to farm stun cuffs when the drop rate on G12 gear is horrible. (<10% it seems).

But I do agree that since TB has forced us to play differently (I was a hoarder only gearing up toons I was using prior) that they need to help us play how they want us to play (IE: More credits, training droids, low level gear & midlevel gear).
  • Options
    They should remove credit from training, if you have the droid why pay more credits. I didn't see Luke paying to train in a new hope lol
  • Options
    I could take 10 toons from 1 to 85 just with 1&2* droids alone. Nevermind the thousands of 3-6* droids I'm sitting on. I'm ftp too, 90+ lvl 85 toons.
  • Options
    Fake News.
  • Options
    dont let CG see this! They may cut our Credit Heists :(
  • Options
    Threads like this are why we can't have nice things like credit heists.
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    What's the point of training droids honestly? We pay for the upgrading anyway, they're just a pointless obstruction in upgrading, they should be removed completely.

NOW HEAR THIS.. NOW HEAR THIS!! :scream:
  • Options
    I have
    45k tier 1
    33k tier 2
    10k tier 3
    1k tier 4
    31 tier 5
    40 tier 6
    7 tier 7

Enough to bring 10 toons from lv1 to lv85
  • Options
    Pfft, we need more money
  • Options
    Lucky. I only got 4mil >.<
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    I have over 40K T1 droids that almost never get used. lol Idk how this is possible.
  • Options
    Very lucky you, even if i spend 50 mil on training, i will still have training droids left.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sarryen wrote: »
    The net result of upgrading the levels of my toons after a lucky (15 mill) credit heist (plus earlier upgrading over the past few weeks):

Screenshot_2017-09-07-19-12-531.png

Bring on the next training droid heist!

(I really didn't think I'd ever say that!) :)

Even if you had the training droids looks like your measly 4.26 million credits isn't going to get your old man solo from level 65 to 85?
  • Options
    I have tonnes of excess training droids but not really the credits to use them. Also every toon I want/need 85 is 85, so apart from GP I have no reason to level anyone :dizzy:
  • Options
    Bring on more credits ;p seriously though, I have literally thousands of droids and no credits, probably bc I have the worst luck in heist rng, I have never gotten a top tier prize and probably 85% of the time it's the lowest level ugh lol death to rng hahaha
  • Options
    Just as an update to this post - I got my usual 5 million on the CH this week and so I now have a big surplus of training droids again. It didn't last long! :)
  • Options
    I don't understand how there can even be a training droids crunch...

I have over 80k training droids...

Do you do all of the dailys?