SWGOH.GG Sync

I can't sync my game account with swgoh.gg. I'm trying to post a screenshot of that long player ID, but I can't. Help please.

Replies

• Options
    You need to take that up with SWGOH.GG, not the forums here.
  • Carefuljupiter
    81 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ok. Can someone help me post a screenshot from my iPhone here and help me figure out what my player is is?

Edit - *player ID
  • Options
    They don't actually have any feedback tools as far as I am aware. They have been known to be reachable on these forums though.

I know they were recently updating and some things stopped working as well.

I also know that occasionally I will go through periods of a couple days or weeks where it simply won't update my profile.

Have you actually synced your account before, or is this your first time doing so?

• Options
    First time
  • Options
    Alright, so what is it saying when you go to enter your ids and sync your account?
  • Options
    You need to look at your player ID carefully, some ones are i's and some O are 0, it can't be tricky to properly sort it out, but take that picture, enlarge it and you should be able to decipher it fairly easily that way
  • Options
    You can capture the screen on your iOS device using the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.

1 Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your device.
    2 Immediately press and release the Home button.
    3 To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app > Albums and tap Camera Roll.
  • Carefuljupiter
    81 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Woodward I know how to do that, just can't post it here for some reason.

Also, it's telling me my player ID isn't found. I've tried a couple of different versions be it with 1/lowercase L etc.

@Strubz I would if they had a feedback feature. No need to be a kitten.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options

Also, it's telling me my player ID isn't found. I've tried a couple of different versions be it with 1/lowercase L etc.

Ah, okay. For the screenshot, you need an image hosting site such as this https://imgbb.com/

Though I wouldn't necessarily recommend posting your player id on here. I'm not sure what could go wrong, but that's something that swgoh.gg won't allow you to show others, though it lists your ally code as an optional share.

There used to be a button under where you entered your player id to have it try and search for it instead of just syncing, have you attempted to use it?

• Options
    Incase you ever want to switch your account from iphone to android, or if you need to recover your account for any reason, thats the ID you use. Thats also why it says on the SWGOH.GG site they wont share that number with anyone else, its not even an option to check that box to share it. I wouldn't post of screen pic of your ID.
  • Options

@Strubz I would if they had a feedback feature. No need to be a ****.
    Dude.
    SWGOH.GG shows you step by step how to find your player ID. Just follow the instructions.
  • Options
    I've been trying. Sorry I can't get it to work myself. I hope none of you are teachers.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help @Woodward. I'll keep trying myself.
  • Options
    Do NOT post your Player ID publicly. ;)
    If trying out different combinations (like GhostTruckin said, telling O from 0 can be difficult, and it is also case-sensitive) does not work, only share your player ID carefully in PM.