Rancor drop rates...

Really trying to keep my cool here. But im one of the many here that im sure has complaints about the drop rates. But im about 7 raids deep into only getting scanner salvage and im about to lose my mind. Why am i getting nothing else. Makes everything feel pointless if i cant advance because i never get cuffs(every vharacter possible needs multiple of) or stun guns. Or anything i actually need really

Replies

• Options
    I have 150+ mk7 biotech , 250+ Mk4 carbanti and most of raid i get them as reward.The least needed gear drops most its realy frustrating.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Cuffs and guns are rare drops. Don't expect Rancor to be your primary source of them.
  • Options
    Guys if you seriously just think about it for a second... it becomes obvious. You wait and wait and wait till you become so frustrated, that part they sell for crystal seems the only solution and you give in and use $ to get it. Nearly every frustration and astonishingly bad luck revolves around a measurable effort to force $ over simple patience that will never pay off.