Small Complaint

I want to preface this by saying I love this game. I have devoted entirely too much time (and money). I have lost my wife, my kids, my job, my home, my car to play this. But it's ok, because I still have the game. I use all money I can scrape together to pay my phone bill to keep playing. I eat once every few days to make sure I have money for it.

Having said that, my one small complaint: Where are all the Hans? There need to be more Hans in this game. Where's my Frozen in Carbonite Han? My Post Carbonite Blind Han? My Endor Han? What about the Alternate Universe Hans? Hello, Darth Solo, Jedi Master Han, Grand Admiral Han, Jabba the Han, Han Han Binks? I will not be truly happy with this game until I can have AT LEAST 10 full Han teams. Give the people what they want CG!

(This is all in good fun please don't take this as an anti-Han rant through heavy sarcasm. I love all the Hans currently in the game and the newest one seems incredible. The only truth in this post is that I love the game and spend a ton of time/money. Please don't banhammer me CG. <3 you.)
Dorth Reban
Officer of JKW CarboKnights
DarthDyl#9036 on Discord

Replies