Light side too powerful

Hi, anyone else think the light side is ridiculously powerful now, gen Kenobi,CLS,baze,chirrut etc, the only decent character for the dark side in recent memory is thrawn, and how do you get him, with light side characters! I use a very strong sith squad and I can hardly get a go, getting really hacked off at present, so either revamp the dark side or have some quests for Darth bane etc, more powerful Vader jango fett etc, I feel the gamers have made the dark side just about redundant

Replies

• Options
    I've seen a lot of people complain about the amount of Rebels added to the game but in hindsight it makes absolute sense. They had TB upcoming in which we needed a lots of Light side characters and Rebels. Imagine if people only had a handful they would be crying tears as big as October cabbages that CG did not give them time or enough chartacters to be useful in the new content.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Hi, anyone else think the light side is ridiculously powerful now, gen Kenobi,CLS,baze,chirrut etc, the only decent character for the dark side in recent memory is thrawn, and how do you get him, with light side characters! I use a very strong sith squad and I can hardly get a go, getting really hacked off at present, so either revamp the dark side or have some quests for Darth bane etc, more powerful Vader jango fett etc, I feel the gamers have made the dark side just about redundant

Just wanna add:
    Yoda - open with lightside
    Palp - yep with lightside
    Cls - ahaa.. u know
    Thrawn - already mention

Open with darkside:
    R2D2

Now.. let's talk about "balance" :flushed:
  • Options
    I'm forget chars u can get from raid/TB
    Rancor - Han solo
    Aat - General kenobi
    TB - Rebel officer leia organa
    TB shop exclusive - Hermit yoda

Uhmm guys.. we have serious troube here :flushed:
  • Options
    it is starwars by the way (lightside perspective)
  • Options
    Rebel wave is over for now imo. They already started to lead us toward others factions (new Chewie and Han are scoundrel) and the monthly character is FO. The new movie will for sure bring us new FO and resistance.
    As said @Dreislao light side were needed for TB.
  • Options
    So after TB Hoth, following the theme of empire strikes back, are we getting an in flux of new bounty hunters and reworks for a rebel hunt?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Yes lightside is powerful - way more toons and powerful toons and team combos at that. Not to mention a massive event purely for lightside only (recent TB).

This just means the game is about to swing in the opposite direction.

Separatist and Nightsister faction passes are already confirmed to be in the pipeline. More toons are certainly on the way too.

Right now, its the calm before the darkside storm - prepare yourselves!
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Yes lightside is powerful - way more toons and powerful toons and team combos at that. Not to mention a massive event purely for lightside only (recent TB).

Separatist and Nightsister faction passes are already confirmed to be in the pipeline. More toons are certainly on the way too.

I'm prepared :smiley:
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    it is starwars by the way (lightside perspective)

Actually, Star Wars tends to be mostly ambivalent to LS and DS. Both are presented as part of the universe and you are suppose to make your choice. You can portray the LS as terrorists against a sovereign government destroying military bases, citizens, soldiers and infrastructure. You can say that the Empire are law and order politicians bringing stability and peace at the price of freedom.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »

Yep,
    Look at what, six or so months ago, when Sith ran like wild fire, it swings both ways, and will continue, each time with a bit more of a power curve unbalancing it, so that the next that comes out, will be a "must have" to stay competitive and CA wallets a bit more fat ^^
  • Options
    No it doesn't just "swing both ways" when it lands on the LS they hold the pendulum there for a prolonged period and act like they don't. R2 is beyond overpowered as it is, his stupid little stun and zeta abilities, then introduce CLS and it's laughable people don't even see the hand holding the pendulum.
  • Options
    Anybody notice the one dude going around voting down all the lightside criticisms? :| Guess they don't care about a balanced game, they just want to whale stack LS forever.