Where to go from here with my Arena team

I am on a May, 2017 shard but took July and August off. Hence, I do not have R2, Thrawn or CLS. Restarting is not an option (purchased a bunch of crystals to catch up) and I am usually in the top 20 arena.

My arena team is:

Wiggs (7* and gear 10)
Chaze (5* and 6*, Gear 10)
DN (soon to be 7* and G10.)

My question is: do I gear my arena team to 11, or start working on a different team? I don't want to waste all that gear if this team will soon be obsolete, but I really don't have anyone else to use right now. I am currently farming Phoenix Squad for the next Thrawn event, will soon have all my darkside toons for the next R2 event, then after Phoenix, will finish up the toons I need for CLS.

Replies

• Options
    They are good toons that work well in raids or TB
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    G11 them all, then G12 Chaze and DN. You will use them.
  • Options
    Thx. Ill keep gearing them
  • Options
    Freedud1 wrote: »
    I am on a May, 2017 shard but took July and August off. Hence, I do not have R2, Thrawn or CLS. Restarting is not an option (purchased a bunch of crystals to catch up) and I am usually in the top 20 arena.

My arena team is:

Wiggs (7* and gear 10)
    Chaze (5* and 6*, Gear 10)
    DN (soon to be 7* and G10.)

My question is: do I gear my arena team to 11, or start working on a different team? I don't want to waste all that gear if this team will soon be obsolete, but I really don't have anyone else to use right now. I am currently farming Phoenix Squad for the next Thrawn event, will soon have all my darkside toons for the next R2 event, then after Phoenix, will finish up the toons I need for CLS.

Absolutely! Each of them are useful in multiple facets of the game. All-around good characters like them are the best to gear first.