Improve my arena team...

My arena team consists of 7* QGJ (leader) , Kylo, Lumi, Sid, and 4* Ben... I'm curious if I should replace Ben? He's awesome, but his damage is so terrible... Obviously a good choice might be GS, but he's 2* and I rather farm Dooku who's halfway to 6*... Maybe someone else like phasma leader instead of QGJ? Keep QGJ but just use phasma leader? She's 7*. All these characters are max gear/level except that stupid piece that needs 9 trillion pieces.

Any thoughts?
☮ Consular ☮

Replies

• Options
    Replace ben with phasma and make her your leader.
    At least that is what I would do.
    Keep farming GS and dooku then you will have alot of options.
    Too bad ol ben isn't farmable.
  • Options
    I know... I pulled Ben first chromium a long time ago. Been on my team forever. Might need to retire him. I wish dooku and gs didn't fight for energy! I wasted my resources in kylo for some odd ball reason instead of GS. Kylo has saved my butt though... That outrage 10k crits mmm
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Bump, anyone else?
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I'm not sure I can replace QGJ lead, as without him going first I can't beat a bunch of teams due to Poe. Soon as he taunts the games over. QGJ is about a 50% success rate for removing his taunt for me. So basically it's a coin flip...again. However, usually if I don't kill GS or IG88 or their QGJ before they attack I lose.
    ☮ Consular ☮