Dark Side Sith Love

All the rebels are cool and everything. But I still think my favorite character ever is Darth Nihilus. The Sith could be A much more competitive faction in the whole of the game with a little more lovin. I mean, there are so many Sith they could make. Darth Revan, Malak, Bane, Plagueis, and many more. Could we get some more sith lovin????? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Replies

• Options
    I mean, four versions of Han Solo? Really? I suppose there will be a 5th too, eventually. And I get it, Han is one of the most iconic Star Wars characters. But please, please, please! Can we get at least one version of so many other awesome characters in the Star Wars universe?
  • Options
    Ithilix wrote: »
    All the rebels are cool and everything. But I still think my favorite character ever is Darth Nihilus. The Sith could be A much more competitive faction in the whole of the game with a little more lovin. I mean, there are so many Sith they could make. Darth Revan, Malak, Bane, Plagueis, and many more. Could we get some more sith lovin????? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

I stopped reading when I saw this :tongue:
    But yes, DS needs love
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not a fan of re-works (except GG is needed), I just want more darkside characters , especially sith
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner