Baze & FAT Drop Rate Problem?!?

I've only seen Baze in Guild Event Store once this entire time? Same thing for FAT in fleet shipments? They need to be the same % chance as everyone else showing up

Replies

• Options
    It depends on the node they're in. Some of the nodes have way more possibilities than others.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Not all things in all shops have the same chance of appearing. Not sure why you think it "needs" to be so.
  • Options
    I've gotten FAT 4-5 times. Way more than Oprah...
  • Options
    W
    Darth wrote: »
    I've only seen Baze in Guild Event Store once this entire time? Same thing for FAT in fleet shipments? They need to be the same % chance as everyone else showing up

Who is FAT?
  • Options
    I just promoted FAT to 5* yesterday and ended up getting 5 more shards of her today. As for Baze, I've farmed him via his Hard Node, purchased him with Crystals occasionally, and bought his shards in the new TB store and I'm still about 4 shards from 7*. Granted neither of them appear as much as some characters, but they're in there frequently.

One thing I've noticed is that certain characters seem to appear far more often during certain times of the day than at other times. For example, I am a night shift person so I only ever see my Guild and Fleet shops during their 14 hour refresh, and rarely is Jyn or FAT ever in the shop at that time. I see them far more during the day on my days off when I'm actually awake in the daylight hours.

This has been my experience, anyway.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Who is FAT?

Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano.
  • Options
    The reason you're not seeing shards for ATF is because you didn't learn how to spell her name properly.
  • Options
    I get Baze a ton. Don't farm him though. Not a Bazic Bridget.