Rising Crane and the effects of the new "leave your guild" incentive

Started my guild over a year ago, have a few solid active 85s (or I did, fewer now).

The guild is by no means "inactive" though I am open to players as low as 35. A lot of guys have built up to 85 over the months. I try to be active every day, and several of us do all the dailies every day. We have constant raids going at TIER VI on both Tank and the Pit.

The problem? This new "incentive" for Territory Battles has caused several members to just leave without notice. While I get it, you know some guys just want to better their own loot, it seems like an unintended (?) consequence of the new system of TB.

Having said that I still have a few guildies who are active and don't seem headed anywhere. Not sure how long it will last. Hard to compete with high-gear power guilds.

(Braces self for the "get over it" posts)
Guild: Rising Crane (GM)

Join us: English/Japanese. Low-pressure guild

Replies

• Options
    Disband the guild and join a better one.
  • Options
    Hm, well that's one idea. But it's basically doing the same thing to 41 (now) members that has been done to us--abandoning ship. And I won't do it. If it's just me and three level 40 players, I'll keep the guild going.

I don't need to be in the most powerful guild, and I know my guild will never be "competitive" in the sense that we'll not be on the score board. What winds me up is this leaving of the guild is basically because of a game mechanic thrust on all of us by EA.

Guild: Rising Crane (GM)

Join us: English/Japanese. Low-pressure guild