Team Adjustment

So, I'm currently farming Phoenix to 7 for next Thrawn and Old Ben for next CLS, plus I'm hitting the nodes for FOST and FOTP. That leaves very little for gear.

Trouble is, you need arena rank for those crystal refreshes to be a good farmer. I am currently floating around 100 with the following team in a Dec 2016 shard:

Wedge G10, Biggs G10, Boba G9, Palp G10, STHan G11

My mods are average and I currently have no zetas (6 mats so far). I was thinking of working toward the 2 following options:

Ackbar(L), Wedge, Biggs, R2, STH
(AA and R2 both at G9)

Ackbar(L), Leia, R2, Ezra, STH
(Ezra at G8)

The first sounds really interesting, as Wiggs will get speed from both AA's lead and Wedge's unique, plus it's less of a climb.

The second is my GW "B" team (except for Han who replaces Zeb) and have shown a lot of promise.

Any advice regarding the viability of these options, or suggestions in a different direction would be welcome. Here's my roster for consideration:

http://swgoh.gg/u/midaswelby/collection/

Replies

• Ceberus
    148 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You get most out of the akbar lead with Leia r2 Ezra and a tank. All 3 calls a random ally to assist, r2 with smoke Leia with tarning Ezra with watch and learn. Best would be gk as tank but for that you need a haat guild