Which zeta is better?

I'm nearing my next zeta, i'm thinking putting it under Qui-gon or Barriss. Qui-gon (11) would lead a team with Ahsoka(10), Luminara (10), Yoda(9) and Barriss or Ezra (10/9). My guild says that Zarriss is better, that he would fit Wiggs(11) or any other team well and would be op when i unlock GK(in a month or so). What to do you think?

Replies

• Options
    With where you are now, Qui-Gon first then Barriss second. My jedi murder Wiggs teams with or without them having a zeta Barriss.

QGJ, Luminara, Aayla, Barris, Asohka. I look forward to replacing Asohka, but don't yet have anyone better.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Zarris works well with a lot of teams not just Jedi and can help you clear more waves in TB.

Once you unlock GK and gear him up he will be a beast with Zarris but you will probably have another Zeta ready to go for then.

ZQGJ is very strong in an all Jedi team but not useful outside of that.

I would go for Zarris as she has more utility but ZQGJ is still good if you use Jedi teams a lot.
  • Options
    I would go QGJ (L) Ashoka, Yoda, zBarris and Ezra. With zBarris you don't need Luminara's healing
  • Options
    when you get GK are you gonna use his lead, if you are get zariss, if not do QGJ
  • Options
    Zarriss ^^
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Zeta Qui Gon will beat pretty much any team, struggle against a zBarris (Anakin will be the key to beating that) and CLS Rebels. zBarris is what you want to compete with the CLS teams. Either way, go with Qui-gon first, Jedi teams simply aren't anything without that zeta
  • Options
    QGJ if you need it for arena otherwise Zarris.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Zarriss first. I see GK lead with Zarriss doing well in Arena. Zqgj is almost totally gone from my Arena Leaderboard. In fact I think the last of them just quit the game yesterday.
    Unless you're confident of farming up enough Zeta mats to Zeta both QGJ and Zarriss by the time you unlock GK.
  • Options
    I'd say unless you have R2 with double zetas don't go Jedi and much less if you aren't going to run Ezra with a second high DPS. Take from a guy that runs Jedi since march.
  • Options
    Szelenas wrote: »
    I'm nearing my next zeta, i'm thinking putting it under Qui-gon or Barriss. Qui-gon (11) would lead a team with Ahsoka(10), Luminara (10), Yoda(9) and Barriss or Ezra (10/9). My guild says that Zarriss is better, that he would fit Wiggs(11) or any other team well and would be op when i unlock GK(in a month or so). What to do you think?

Are you currently running Jedi in arena?

Do you have an swgoh.gg profile so we may peruse your roster?

Who was your first zeta?

Out of the Jedi you have listed the all around best team would be: QGJ, Ahsoka, Yoda, Barriss, Ezra. When you get GK replace Ahsoka with him.

If Jedi are your arena team, then QGJ should certainly be the first zeta. Barriss second, followed by Yoda.

If you have R2D2, he is definitely worth considering as a member of that squad too. Jedi are Galactic Republic, which means he gets lots of extra offense... which means he gives out lots of extra offense.
    NicWester wrote: »
    With where you are now, Qui-Gon first then Barriss second. My jedi murder Wiggs teams with or without them having a zeta Barriss.

QGJ, Luminara, Aayla, Barris, Asohka. I look forward to replacing Asohka, but don't yet have anyone better.

I'd replace Luminara before Ahsoka.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/szelenas/

i have 7* R2, i'm stuck in tier 11 in arena since ever, i want to get a little higher, I previously used Zader, with no succes, now im struggling with this Wiggs, but no success, that's why im thinking about Jedi
  • Options
    Szelenas wrote: »

zBariss is only useful along with high health toons, Wiggs isn't much viable at this point.
    zQGJ is mandatory if you want to play Jedis but Luminara and Tano aren't much interesting jedis.

I don't think you have enough viable jedis to build a decent enough team. Sadly you own Thrawn and Nihilus but they're not gear enough yet. Once you'll get GK you could build a GK/R2/zBariss basic team along with Thrawn/Nihilus/Ezra/Old Ben, it could work against current meta and Bariss zeta would definitely help.

Thrawn would help against other GK or annoying tanks and Nihilus would get rid of annoying toons without much relying upon damages (GK/Bariss/R2 as a start is a really low damage comp). Old Ben would make your team tough as hell and he's also a jedi - Ezra could bring some dispell and decent damages.

Until then, add a tank in your team - Baze+Chirrut or Old Ben. Running such a fragile team without a tank is beyond suicidal. :)
  • Options
    Looking at what you have going on I'd say that zetaing Maul and switching to Sith would be your best bet for climbing in arena with who you have.

I'd use: Zaul (l), Vader, Palps, Dooku, Nihilus.
    If their gear was higher, I'd recommend any of your other Sith over Vader, Palps. and Dooku (I'd replace them in that order) Assassin, Savage and Sith Trooper are your best replacements there.

Yes the Zaul meta is over, but he is still really good in arena. Better than Wiggs or Zader or Jedi. I'd be amazed if you couldn't break top 200 under his lead ESPECIALLY with CLS on the board. He's all about TM gain and Counter attack. AoE Daze is a pretty good answer to that.

Before the CLS meta, I did see a few Wedge leads in high end arena, but they all had Chirrut and Baze in them as well. Most of them had R2, a few had Lando or Jyn Erso. If you have CLS that opens up more rebels to arena viability, but most of them aren't that great without him.

Finally, whatever team you end up running, (other than a Nihilus lead) you really need to make sure your damage dealers have both a crit damage set and a crit damage triangle. Characters just don't hit hard enough to make it to the top of arena without that. You don't have crit damage on Wedge currently, and that cripples his effectiveness. I see you have a crit damage set on Leia, but a crit chance triangle. That is better, but she is really wanting the crit damage triangle as well.