Plo Koon Update Suggestion

Plo Koon is pretty weak, but I don't think he needs a big overhaul to be made a viable hero again. With a couple slight adjustments to his skills he could be quite valuable in a lot of teams. Below is my suggestions for those updates for his skills.

Plo Koon's basic is pretty good as it is. I would only change Defense Up to Potency Up for better synergy with Force Judgement.
Quelling Blow
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel a random positive status effect on them, with a 50% chance to dispel all positive status effects instead. If an effect is dispelled, Plo Koon gains Potency Up for 3 turns.

Force Judgment needs Buff Immunity added to it to help prevent the buffs Plo Koon's basic is dispelling. It makes sense to me that Plo Koon becomes a counter to buffs and taunts. .
Force Judgment
Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to inflict Offense Down and Buff Immunity for 3 turns.

Plo Koon is a Tank and Take Charge should give him a means of taunting, but I think it makes sense to use stealth on his allies for his taunt rather then the taunt buff itself.
Take Charge
All allies gain Defense Up for 4 turns. Clone and Jedi allies gain 50% Turn Meter and other allies gain half that amount. Allies also gain stealth for 2 turns.

The Overwatch leader ability is a direct counter to stealth teams, (including Plo Koon teams with the Take Charge change). I think adding a stun to the dispelling mechanic would make this leader ability much more desirable as a choice.
Overwatch
Each ally has a 55% chance to remove Stealth from each enemy at the start of their turn. If they dispel any enemies, they gain Offense Up and stun the dispelled enemy for 1 turn.

Replies