Gw toons

Hi everyone

I'm ftp and need help on who to get from gw. I have Lumi and phasma both 7* but don't know who should be next. I have a 7* Sid and 6* Luke 5* dooku making my team at the moment. Would any of the gw toons be an improvement on my current team or do I hold off and see if new toons are added to the gw shipments

Replies

• Options
    More 7* heroes always helps in GW and a varied bench helps in arena now. Go with whichever looks cool at the time. Stocking up GW coins doesn't help much now with the refresh costing crystals.

Or if you don't want them keep redeeming for Lumi and phasma for the shard shop, but the new heroes are probably worth more until we get a real buy in the shard shop
  • Options
    I would go with either Poggle or IG-86. Both are pretty handy toons.
  • Options
    IG-86 does good damage but has low health and speed. Good for droid teams and maybe an ok glass cannon.

Poggle givws offense up for everyone and speed up for droids. Also good for droid teams but can still give offense up in other teams.

I don't have much experience with the other characters and I can only think of one guy in my top 59 that uses resistance trooper. I disagree about spending the tokens to bank share shop tokens because the exchange rate is awful.