How many people play SWGoH?

I’m unsure of this number, and don’t think there’s a clear way to calculate this, and looking it up does nothing. Anyone know the number or around it?
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Options
    I usually just sim SWGOH. I don't think you will find many people who actually "play" the game.
  • Options
    I usually just sim SWGOH. I don't think you will find many people who actually "play" the game.

...um

Please provide the evidence that supports this claim
  • Options
    Just you.....
    tumblr_lx2mzxwA691qe4lx7o1_500.gif
  • Options
    My guess would be around 9,702,349 ppl, but im not sure if my algorithm is 100% acurate... Im pretty sure its 99.999% acurate.
  • Options
    A few
    million
  • Options
    I would definitely say in the millions.
    (though the voices in my head think that maybe CG has bots play deactivated accounts. I've heard of players who took breaks then came and their accounts were different)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    The day after Hero's Journey launched they said that "over 200,000" players had participated in the event.

The swgoh.gg collection score leaderboards list 100,000 people with GP over 600,000. Of course many (most?) players don't have .gg accounts, but many on this leaderboard have probably left.

They also list 3294 #1 arena teams. Most shards will have multiple #1 players registered at .gg, although some newer shards presumably have none.The average shard probably has ~400-800 players who log in most days and 1000-2000 players who are at least minimally active (log in at least once a month).

I once heard a rumor that 600-700k players logged in at least a few times per week, and that's consistent with the data above. Definitely not in the millions in terms of daily active players though.

• Options
    My guess would be around 9,702,349 ppl, but im not sure if my algorithm is 100% acurate... Im pretty sure its 99.999% acurate.

How did you come up with that number?
    Why do you think it is accurate?

An Icon @ The Icons guild.
    http://TheIcons.whw1.com.
  • Options
    I ran an algorithm with my math professor buddy and a mutual friend of ours who is a statistician at the IRS and our number was 9,273,751. However, there is a margin for error of about 2.3%.
  • Options
    I personally know 6 people who play this game. So that makes 7 of us.
    Then I think there are probably like 3 guilds, so my estimate is about 21 players on average.
  • Options
    The answer to the question is “21”
    *** Tha Phelyn***
    163-773-543