Not crediting me with "attempts"

The recent guild activity is Pvp "attempts. I lost in fleet battle and it did not credit me or a few of my other guild members. Please rectify this or be more accurate in you descriptions...like saying PvP wins. I lost in the battle arena and it credited me. This can result in my guild not making a tier. Thanks for listening

Replies

• Options
    23_rdJedi wrote: »
    The recent guild activity is Pvp "attempts. I lost in fleet battle and it did not credit me or a few of my other guild members. Please rectify this or be more accurate in you descriptions...like saying PvP wins. I lost in the battle arena and it credited me. This can result in my guild not making a tier. Thanks for listening

Ship pvp doesn't count at all towards the guild activity. Not sure why, but yeah doesn't count at all
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Fleet arena doesn't count as a pvp in guild activity because of the level required for ships. If you have a level 40 in the guild they don't have access to ships. If they allowed ship pvp to count it would be unfair to award more guild cash based on an unlevel field.
  • Options
    Oh, ok. Makes sense when you broke it down like that. Thanks for the clarification man.