Zarkin?

I use Tarkin ase my fleet commander, gl12 , ship is maxed. Wondering if it would be worth to put a zeta on his unique to get a boost in crew power. His mods are good, speed 194. Have Zaul and Zader in fleet, both still about 48 shards from 7*. Or would it be better to zeta Boba, gl11 7* ship. Usually hold #1, but have serious competition. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    No, unless you have absolutely no one else to zeta
  • Options
    The payouts in fleet suck so bad I'm not sure its worth a zeta just to be the best there.
  • Options
    Payout for top spot is just about enough for a zeta, so staying there does have a benefit
  • Cassius97
    74 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    5FDP10101 wrote: »
    Payout for top spot is just about enough for a zeta, so staying there does have a benefit

It has some yes, but the difference between first and 5th is 300 fleet tokens. That's 2100 a week. So you can buy one extra Zeta a week. That's four a month, so, every 5 months you would get to zeta one extra character over the 5th place guy.

But you already hold first so you are effectively gaining nothing.

I think it might give you more of a boost to spend it on someone you use in squad arena to gain more crystals, or on a character that is good at raids to ensure top finishes there.

If you are also ranking 1st in squad arena and 1st in raid finishes I think you don't need my help to pick where your next zeta goes. haha