Attention all guild leaders.

RancorPackGuild
1363 posts Member
edited September 2017
I have an off topic question still related to guilds.

We suddenly find 2 of our hard core players have vanished.

Not quit.

Not joined another guild.

Just vanished. No word without a trace.

1 is from Norway
Another is from California

The first is our guilds heavy hitter.
The next is close to and sometimes is our second best.

These are the kind of players who would not just do this and not say something.

We cannot reach them on Discord or Facebook. They are dropping in player ranks in game.

Please if you have experienced something similar in your guild in the last week.

Let me know.

Are your players vanishing, but leaving their accounts going.

One is nearly 7 days the other 4 and right when we had an HAAT event that they were hyped about us being ready to launch and try.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe they were cheating
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    SITHOCCHIO wrote: »
    Maybe they were cheating

I had not considered that, but would their accounts still exist bro? You would think their accounts would be gone...
  • Options
    Also you would think unless they were super embarrassed that they would drop us a note. Not out of the realm of possibility. I will leave this up in case other guild leaders have had some recent account abandonment/player vanishing issues.
  • Options
    They been doing a On going banning of players for using the Facebook & crystal glitch. The Account are left open to see who contacts these players so EA can check them players as well & possible criminal action.
  • Options
    Dramaboyz wrote: »
    They been doing a On going banning of players for using the Facebook & crystal glitch. The Account are left open to see who contacts these players so EA can check them players as well & possible criminal action.

I pm'd you. I am not sure what that is.

I certainly hope not. That is a crying shame. Here I am worried that these guys are hurt or whatever else.

You would think that they would drop us a note on Discord saying hey I got banned.